Saturday, January 7, 2012

maybe just maybe im not yours


hmm i sometimes wish i dont have to deal with all this heartaches and late replies and urts and being neglected and not being love the way i want it to be.i swear its sucha pain to love someone so much but the way the person treats you is like.....i dont want to say it.hmm i want to be the one whom you are eager to call and hear her voice whom you cant wait to meet and ask her if she is free everyday.i want to be that someone who u wake up early cos u just wants to talk or text her that when im gone for a min you will be missing me.but seriously i dont see that at all.im just a second after your every first.im your first priority from the back.im the last person you would look up to everytime.like im the last person you call and talk to when you go to sleep.yes i realize that you call me only at 4am just to say hi and good night.im just soo hurt by you.seriously i cry everynight for you cos i keep this to myself.you keep saying you love me but u dont really show.haisss...imma drink myself to sleep today.yes.gdbye sick and tired of being there when you dont need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment