Saturday, January 28, 2012

theres nothing like you and i



i cry alot.i cry alot for you the most.when you dont reply.when you are sweet to me.when you make me happy.when i think of you and night before i go to bed.when i have thoughts of you in the morning when i just woke up.good things,bad things.yes i cry.the most i cry is when you simply say the word 'break'.yes that word literally panics me and i will automatically feel the hurt and memories will start coming back flashing in my head non-stop.the word really scares me cos one thing is for sure I DONT WANT TO LOOSE YOU.IM SCARED OF LOOSING YOU!thats how much you mean to me.idc love fade?not texting?neglects?we can fix that but when it comes to that word namely 'breakup' i practically understand that im gonna loose you and it scares the fucking shit outta me seriously.and therefore tears fall instantaneously.the fact that my love is too deep that i have really fall in love with you so badly thats makes me this ways.that makes me panic alot when i realize or when i sense that im gonna loose you.im am so very dependent on people.i admit that im not independant.and last year you were with me the whole time.i depend on you nao.loosing you is like a child loosing his/her mom.you were the one responsible for taking care of me.telling me whats good and whats not.teaching me that i havta change for the people i love.and yes ive changed alot.i dont go drinking.i dont go clubbing as and when i like.i listen to my parents nao all because of you.i resist facebook to make you happy.i really stopped thinking of ciggs everytime im stress nao all because i want to listen to you i want to gain your trust back bacause i dont want to loose you.i love you fitri.yes all this is for fitri.fitri is the one im scared of loosing and im not afraid to tell the wor;ld that cos i love him.i swear.dont qns me why.cos the ans is literally because I LOVE HIM!hmmmmm i can cry buckets for him and i swear happy tears will be more than the sad tears if i were to collect them.cos fitri makes me happy.the only one that will always make me happy.i dont know if he feels the same way as i do but im just stating what im feeling nao.

No comments:

Post a Comment