Thursday, December 29, 2011

Misses !

Baby i swear that i miss you so much ! I fucking miss my baby, my wifey, my my my urgh my everything ! Bby i love you so much ! People do you want to know why this cutebbygirl is the best girlfriend i ever had in my life? Let me tell you why, she's the only girl ive known that has the highest limit of patience ! I think no other girl can bare being with me !
She is very caring ! she pamper me like a new born baby ya know ! I still remember when we were at the chalet, when i woke up and i open my eyes i saw this beautiful angel staring at me like im a baby and give me the sweetest morning kiss ever ! I promise i will not forget that precious moment through out the chalet ! I swear we were behaving like husband and wife, we fight, smile, laugh, care for each other exactly like we were married !

Please I dont want you to leave baby! You are the best of the best i hope we can last long ! I just want both of us to go through thick and thins togather no breakup please ! I cant even imagine what will happen to me if we break up ! I think i cant be inlove anymore . Baby im 100% sure you are the perfect one ! Lets just fuck what people say thatwe are still to young for a true relationship ! Lets fucking prove to them that we can have true love at this age ! Ok lah bby i have to go right now ! Any thing just blog ok bby ? I love you so fucking much ok ? Sorrh for any typo or grammar mistakes im just letting out my expression that ive been keeping for a long time. Byee muaaaah ! And this is straight out from my heart !

I love you so much muahhhs !
-fitri. Forever21 FitriYanaW.

No comments:

Post a Comment