Friday, November 4, 2011

bestgirls ever!




http://pocketfullof-indies.blogspot.com/


http://beautifulambiguity.blogspot.com/


so hey guys! I-AM-SOOOOO-BLESSED! heeeee im sooo lucky to have these girls as my besties!their just soo sweet and loving!jazlina and fanna have posted a blog post about me and how much they missed me being in school.im sooo touched that i actually cried.haisy its the sweetest thing ever!i really do aprreciate friends like this who would go thru life with you no matter what thru thicks and thins they will be there standing behind you lifting you up everytime you fall they will be the pillars to keep you up they will be there to cheer you on.everytime!i really miss them especially jazlina who im really close with.cant wait to meet them soon.apart from having an awesome boyfriend who is also very important to me i have this awesome kiddos!life is great i swear!but my bby more important uhk heeh  sorry guys.muaaaaaahs xoxo oh btw yll can check out what they wrote exactly.their bloglinks are at the captions of the photos^^byee

No comments:

Post a Comment