Saturday, November 26, 2011

indie night



its saturday day in today with indie music on not texting anyone in particular nor am i making any plans for the weekends.its plain old me with my earplucks on dancing in my mind to my playlist of indie music.from tdcc to vampire weekend to lykke li.ooooh the music is just amazing.have the sudden feel for indie nao its just so relaxing to hear  with me pms-ing around right nao and bf not texting hah wth with that right?ive gt indie music as a companion for the weekends nao i dont need him.tsk bf have been a pain in the ass.im not sure bout him right nao.grrr mixed feelings arousing right now.i dont know if i should love him or not.i mean like am i stupid?i accepted someone who lies to me recurringly and i forgave him and he is forever not texting me but im right here waiting.aint that just plain stupid or what at times i feel like i need him.and that he have been there for me like most of the time he have been the most amazing and that i love him sooo much.grrrrr fuck i think im just having moodswings that i feel this way.go away quick pls.i totally hate pms-ing :(  but fitri never gets it.he knows i pms he knows im sad cos he read my blog but he does nothing! fuck yeah he does nothing bout it.he wants me to win his heart and takes care of it but why not he try to make me happy for a change?try and win my heart back!my fucking trust back!tsk he doesnt care at all.hmmmm fuck him la dont want to fucking bother since he dont.im just gonna enjoy my music.goodbye....................im good im gone^^

No comments:

Post a Comment