Wednesday, October 5, 2011

dont you let me go tonait




fitri: baby i love you sooo much from the bottom of my heart!i have never felt this way before towards a guy.yes i have been in way too much relationships but i swear this is the first that i have thought through my future with.i have included you in every of my future i have included you in my dreams and daydreams but not yet wetdreams tho im not sure why but yes baby youre the first to have entered my life .i have never fell deeply in love like this ever before.pls dont let me go:( hmm things are just not okay between us right nao yes that is what im feeling right nao but i have a gut feeling it will end up messy but eventho that i have faith in both of us i know we can handle anything.fights are nothing to us right?we gonna get thru this right?we gonna be happy rightt?pls baby i need the assuarance.muaaah i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment