Wednesday, October 26, 2011

muahsies to my beloved



HAPPY BELATED 7TH MONTHSARY TO MY DARLING RELATIONSHIP<3 yay!*hophop*
okayy i would like to wish my baby a happy 7th monthsary dear!i hope we would last veryvery long okayy.bby dont be naughty kay and thanks dear for not giving up on me all this while.i know ive been cranky but i swear i didnt mean it*tiutsmile forgive me kay dear^^ muahmuah

okayy i know ive been on hiatus but srsly ive been off the net lately.and im happy to say that im off social networking^^ yay! not only have i deactivated fb but my twitter have also been deactivated.nomore tweettweet.and i actually have loads to tell you guys but this blogpost was only suppose to be for my 7th month wish so iwill blog some other time okayy^^ oh and remind me blog bout the chalet pls.kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment