Wednesday, October 5, 2011

my favourite girls

okay these are my cuties^^ love them with all my heart la please i hope after we graduate we will still be close.hmm im still not sure if i want to conti with o-levels or not i know its for the best of my future and besides i get to mingle with these ladies but seriously academically im not doing so well haiyy im scared of the stress and everything next year.ive started with n-levels and nao im left with math and poa only yay!! after that imma work and party my pants off.one thing that have been bothering me these days is.....my relationship.haisy to me its getting from bad to worst.haiyy im not even happy anymore but i still love him tho and the love is soso deep.i just feel like crying and crying everytime he treats me like shit.i have a gut feeling that this is not going to end so well.hmmph:( i can cry just thinking about it.seriously i feel like a rebound like im just a booty call to him sia.when his not tired not busy he come text me not even meet lah kay just text but when he is tired or busy somewhere else he wont even give a shit.ya and you keep saying u love me.oh please who you kidding sia.i do understand that youre tired but please im your girlfriend for god sake i too need the attention.you dont expect me to ask for it right.haisyy soso upset right now.its coming to 3 and he have not replied or text what is this?hmmm im just enduring the pain cos i love you and i really want things to work out between us.i dont want to give up just yet.i want to go far la please.hmm but youre making things hard.sooo hard.im just soooo lucky that i have my babes who can entertain me and text me and call me.least i wont feel like a dumbfuck waiting for you.hmm kay ive said enough.all my feelings that i kept have been trashed here.i love my blog.haiyy..xoxo^^
im not leaving i hope you wont too.i just need you to love me and pamper me and give all the attention to me.hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment