Saturday, October 29, 2011

high commisioner lagi per?







yanaa2x^^
so yeah its high time i blog bout the week right after n-levels:) so basically i forget everything i did haha except the chalet^^  so fitri invited me to his friends chalet and i swear it-was-super-fun! hehehe i get to meet bby of course not only that i too get to meet yanaa too and i had lotsa fun and got wasted and everything best ikr!heheh eventho it was only for a night i swear me and bby got soo much closer together as we get to spend a whole night and day together.i obviously have not get over that awesome day eventho it was weeks ago.i really think that bby's friends are friendly and fun to be with.i suka pls! not only my boyfriend is the best but i get to make friends with his friends ok thats normal but for me its hard to actually clique with any of my ex's friends so this time round i manage to clique with fitri's friend especially yanaa.^^so thats very special to me.told ya fitri is the best boyfriend i ever had:) okayy la thats all not much to say actually.kbyee

No comments:

Post a Comment