Wednesday, September 14, 2011

feelings urrgggghh..







here are the pictures for the dinzat lau pa sat.yea i know its kinda late ready but so what?heh enjois!
lately im rather happy but not.sad but not kinda feeling.idk what or how to describe this terrible feeling i have right nao.its like im stuck in the middle with no help.no help at all.noone can save me not even myself can save me.sometimes im all okayy and happy but at times that sadness in me arose.i dont even know why im sad but i keep thinking of the worst lately.haiyy with overloading stress for n-level and  the  fact that my report book shows signs of failure my mood just goes haywire.im trying soo hard to control this ever painful feeling so that i wont burst into anger and blow things up.besides that there are actually somethings im very unsure of.alot of questions running thru my mind which i dont usually care much about.but nao all these seems to matter.and the worst is it hit me right at the time when im actually feeling soo helpless.this is terrible.i swear.but despite all this,im still happy tho.i have my smiles on and laughter surrounds myself.i have got the greatest friend and awesomely boyfriend to always keep me going on,cheering me up all day:)with the rain these days that actually could make me happy as i love the rain,yes i can cope with the unsure feelings that is going on in me.no worries.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment