Friday, September 9, 2011

raya with the babes














fanna's cammy
so yea ystrday went raye with my babes.had loads of fun taking pics and all.managed to walk around the whole day with my heels eventho we dont have transport and had to depend on public transport^^ yay to me for nt falling and making a joke out of myself.passed the level of wearing heels.nao cn wear heels to town.sexy much i know! hahahaok despite all this fun.
WE HAVE OUT TIMES....
I had  fight with bby.it was not any fight.it was not the ussual fights.this was a big fight.:( we almost broke up but after all the tears and sadness and the heartbreaking moments we didnt break up.i swear i was the happiest girl.tears fell too but it was for the joyness i felt when bby said we nt breaking up and he loved me soooo much.HAHS! to the girls out there and bf's ex date and ex girlfies! yll nt gnna get my bby la ehks?i love him soo much tht im nt letting him go tht easily.yll cn keep on waiting la amek num klau nak but yll are just wasting time cos im gnna make sure im his last girlfy!
i think ive changed soo much this yr despite the latest post i said i didnt change much.well in terms of appearance no but my attitude changed alot.im not a party animal,moodswing everyday,skip school,skip class,sleep in class,every week change dates kind of girl anymore.im more serious this time round.i study in school cos i want a good future ahead of me.i dont want to party sooo much but neglect my studies.im only faithful to one this time round.fitri is my first bf this year and im really serious about him.ive just realized tht yestrday when we almost break up.usually when any of my ex ask for a break ill be like ok sure we not fated but ystrday was the first one i fight for.i stayed thru that moment saying im nt letting him go cos yes this time round i want to last long.i really had enuff of monthsaries i want to have an annivasary with someone.i want it to last.i want to go thru thick and thins with someone.and that someone is fitri.i chose him bcause all this months he have been very dearing towards me.fvck all those hurts and sadness we've been thru cos that is ntg compared to the the happiness and memories we had.i have learnt that im actually a strong girl and i cn take all these hurts:)so bby if ur reading this i love you soooo much.u can hurt me a million and one times but that hurt is ntg compared to the love you have given me.muahs<3
i love fitri cho muchie^^

No comments:

Post a Comment