Tuesday, September 6, 2011

surprise!

hey guess wot this is my first video ever.hmmm made the extra effort to make this video for fitri.i hope he would really forgive me after this.i really cant take nt texting him for 3 days nao.hmm so yeah this one dedicated just for you babe.sorry for the messed up handwritting tho.and this is another lil something just for you<3
to fitri:
baby the day when i got to know you i didnt expect this much i swear.i was only treating you like a friend but turns out we are way more then friends nao.i know i had difficulties accepting you at first but no matter what you still stayed there waiting for me to accept.and eventho i had my perangais that time you still stayed and went thru all my perangai and in fact i stayed thru yours too.heh heh.then at last after the small fight we had i accepted you still not knowing how it would turn out.but 5 months have passed nao and im loving you more than ever definitely more than the first day we met.you have been the most pampered bf i have but i like that.eventho u have your perangai and you control me i still love you as much and i love just the way we are right nao.i dont want you to change seriously i accept you for whoever you are.abs or no abs youre still my only fitri^^yes maybe you would think my ex is better than you and all and i still love my ex but NO baby my past is forgotten i have really moved on and i really dont like you hurting yourself by thinking all that shitt.we've come this far cmg to half a year i dont want all this hurts and happiness we gone thru together to go to waste as i swear baby i love you soooo much.last thing is pls baby forgive me for tht day.seriously i cant take the "you ignoring my text and calls" anymore.i swear i felt like crying yesterday when i called and you said you dont want to talk to me.hais but i totally know its my fault and IM SORRY. really i am.hmm bby forgive me and text me up or call me up pls.i really love you<3
xoxo yanaa:(

No comments:

Post a Comment