Monday, September 12, 2011

i cant dance

hey i just realized that i cant dance.i swear.hahah my hips not sexy enuf i think that i cnt shake it well like hao others shake theirs hahaha kay im talking crap.i soso fvcking bored right nao.ive gt ntg to do.noone asked me out.i cant slack cos bby dont like if i slack arnd.bby is out so i cnt otp with him yea bummer i know right bby is out having soo much fun while im stuck home with ntg to do.reply mcg pon lmbt.tsk jadi angrybunny baru tawu.hehehehe you know i know that i dont like to pick a fight so imma play it cool^^ill just find something exciting to entertain me till the rest gets home so they cld entertain me.hahah whre my lil bro at when i need him.hais.swear his my source of entertainment at home.oh ya!i gt something to share.wait kay brb

No comments:

Post a Comment