Wednesday, September 21, 2011

happy half a year baby

HAPPY SIX MONTHSARY FITRIYANAA^^ i cant believe ive gone thru sooo much with fitri.this is unexpected cos he used to be just a friend.i didnt really fell for him the day i met him but he made me fall for him:) thts the sweetest thing a guy ever did pls!! hehe okok eventhough we not celebrating as usual-.- i hope you know i love you soo muchy kay.


apart from all the sixth month excitement im still feeling down cos bby gotta work for three days during the f1 and i bet he wont have time for me.haisyyyyyy already hating the feeling that we dont spend much time tgt and nao this.really making me sad pls but enduring no matter what.have not been myself lately i keep thinking negative about stuffs haisyy this really make me feel so sad and useless.dont want to be a dumbfuck who gets cheated.im scared.yeah.bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment