Wednesday, September 7, 2011

pictures of me pictures of you
















so yeah this one for you baby choose uhk..looking at all this picts tells me that i didnt change much.i look totally the same hahah^^but i think i look much cuter nao hahaha okok self declared cute sia yanaa.ok bby wants me to blog bout us everyday haha if im free i blog la okay.

TYGA.
Ugh, this is kinda how my heart sounds
Every beat like a image in the background
I’m sitting here, thinking where is you now
I wanna tell you but there’s too many people round
You know I love you. I care but it’s unfair
I aint perfect but I’m tryna be the best I can
If it’s real than its gon come back again
And the grown ups say its puppy
Loving you, it was us against the World
You my special boy, for you I would do anything
I, take this all in just to show you
Or maybe I’m just stuck in the moment

tyga's lyrics but for bbyfitri
sorry b i love tyga muah^^

No comments:

Post a Comment